- 02-05-2019 11:00 to 03-05-2019 17:00
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Please join and encourage fellow BLER@D members in getting published in SoTL by participating in the writing retreat on 2-3 May. The retreat will run at Burwood Corporate Centre and Geelong. You can also connect to the session via VMP.
Burwood – Burwood Corporate Centre, Building BC Level 2, Burwood Campus
Geelong – D4.001, John Hay Building (D) Level 4, Waterfront Campus
VMP – 54632 for 2nd May, 54629 for 3rd May
We understand you may not be able to stay for all the sessions and may be able to attend only part of a session. Please indicate which sessions will you be attending?
Day 1- 2nd May 2019 – 11am to 5pm
- 11am-12:30pm: Interactive session to identify SoTL outlets recommended by our faculty (Co-facilitated by our ADR Assoc Prof Josh Newton and Dr Harsh Suri)
- 12:30-2pm: Break out for lunch
- 2-4pm: Publishing SoTL in Management Journals generally and in AMLE (Led by Prof Jon Billsberry who is on the Editorial Board of AMLE)
- 4-5pm: Commence working on your own manuscripts
Day 2 – 3rd May 2019 – 9am-5pm
- 9am-5pm: Continue working on your manuscripts. Harsh will be available for providing constructive feedback on your emerging plans or on draft manuscripts.