- October 23, 2019
- Wednesday, 2PM to 3PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
BCEL Your Cloud Classroom using Skype for Business
Wednesday, 2PM to 3PM
October 23, 2019
This session introduces staff to the basics of Skype for Business (S4B), a real- time cloud based engagement, collaboration and interaction educational technology, to deliver cloud synchronous classes.
By completing this session, staff should be able to:
- Identify potential uses of S4B to support teaching and learning
- Manage the S4B interface
- Use the basic features of S4B such as audio, chat, whiteboard and application share
- Record a S4B session and access recording
- Setup and communicate a S4B session
- Setup physical space, computer, mics and Internet conducive to delivering a cloud session
- Troubleshoot common issues, know where to get help and support.
BEFORE the session
***Staff participants must set up their computer with Internet connection, obtain a microphone headset, and go through S4B audio setup to participate online. ***
Setting up Skype for Business
Please read through the Skype for Business instructions to get started
- How do I get started with Skype for Business (Windows)?
- How do I get started with Skype for Business / Lync (Mac)?
- How do I get started with Skype for Business / Lync (iPad / iPhone)?
Please contact BL Learning Innovations prior to registering for this session