- June 28, 2019
- Friday, 10AM to 12PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
This session introduces staff to the basics of Skype for Business (S4B), a real- time cloud based engagement, collaboration and interaction educational technology, to deliver cloud synchronous classes.
By completing this session, staff should be able to:
- Identify potential uses of S4B to support teaching and learning
- Manage the S4B interface
- Use the basic features of S4B such as audio, chat, whiteboard and application share
- Record a S4B session and access recording
- Setup and communicate a S4B session
- Setup physical space, computer, mics and Internet conducive to delivering a cloud session
- Troubleshoot common issues, know where to get help and support.
BEFORE the session
***Staff participants must set up their computer with Internet connection, obtain a microphone headset, and go through S4B audio setup to participate online. ***
Setting up Skype for Business
Please read through the Skype for Business instructions to get started
- How do I get started with Skype for Business (Windows)?
- How do I get started with Skype for Business / Lync (Mac)?
- How do I get started with Skype for Business / Lync (iPad / iPhone)?
Please contact BL Learning Innovations prior to registering for this session