- November 10, 2020
- Tuesday, 10AM to 11AM
Contact event manager
This session introduces staff to good practices and various CloudDeakin tools to marking and providing feedback online in CloudDeakin. The session will cover marking online as a way to expedite team teaching and the marking process, as a means to provide clear and consistent feedback, provide quality and personalised student feedback, and as a way to gather evidence of student performance for continuous improvement.
*This session is suitable for all teaching staff.
Sessions will cover:
- mark online using the assignment dropbox and rubrics tool,
- using video and audio feedback,
- streamlining the process of marking online in CloudDeakin,
- understanding Turnitin originality report and provide student assessment feedback using digital in-text annotations/markup using Turnitin GradeMark, and
- download CloudDeakin assessment grades into an excel spreadsheet