- June 28, 2019
- Friday, 10AM to 12PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
The first part of the session covers good practices and active learning approaches to delivering learning. The second part of the session is devoted to demonstration and hands-on play with learning space facilities and associated technologies to deliver enhanced learning experiences.
By the end of this session, staff should be able to:
- Identify relevant learning spaces and associated technologies to deliver active learning
- Design active learning strategies to enhance student learning experiences
- Use appropriate learning space facilities and technologies to effectively deliver learning, including: Troubleshoot common AV issues and know who to contact for support –
- Touchscreen AMX controllers, camera and microphone/speaker equipment and DocCam
- Deakin Video capture equipment in the venue and CloudDeakin
- Technologies to connect cloud participants/classes i.e. Skype for Business, Blackboard Collaborate, Deakin Video and VMP.