- July 9, 2020
- Thursday, 2PM to 3PM
Contact event manager
CloudDeakin is Deakin University’s cloud learning environment. The Intelligent Agents tool sits within the main learning management system in CloudDeakin. Intelligent Agents allows staff to automatically generate a personalized email to various conditions that may result from within your unit. Intelligent Agents has proven to contribute to assisting with student retention and engagement. This is a practical session where participants will engage in hands-on design and set up of intelligent agents based on good practice examples and to effectively use intelligent agents to support their teaching in the cloud environment.
By completing this session, staff should be able to:
- Identify potential uses of Intelligent Agents as one of many techniques for assisting with student retention and engagement.
- Identify and activate good practice Intelligent Agent examples in CloudDeakin unit sites.
- Understand the steps required to set up Intelligent Agents.
- Understand the various conditions that could be used send out Intelligent Agents.
- Understand how to personalize Intelligent Agent emails.
- Manage Intelligent Agents in a CloudDeakin unit site including creating, activating, modifying and removing agents.
- Know where to get help and support.